Covergirl Conversion Tools - Find your highend dupe.

I was browsing at a blog (which I have stopped visiting daily because 9 out of 10 times the posts would be something copied from those "Get her look" page on magazine, Total Beauty and other sites I don't care about) and saw this "helpful and cool" shade matcher offered by Covergirl. The library seems big enough just looking at the index, with big brands like Chanel, Dior, Lancome, Nars and Stila...Wait, Stila is a high end brand?

"Step out of the department store and find your Covergirl shade match, at a beautiful price." Wow, what a great idea!
Since I was running out (actually, just got myself a new one) of Juicy Tube, I picked Lancome and saw that there aren't many shades available. But that's OK, I know what strawberry sorbet looks like, a creamy light pink. And let see what Covergirl comes up with...
"Your Covergirl Shade Match is Pinks & Roses. You know your shade now, now choose a product (while listing all the lip gloss ranges they have)..."

Thank you, for telling me that my lip gloss is pink...

Comments