Bluebonnet Biotin

A few months ago I was wandering in Whole Food market and saw this brand of Biotion on sale, I heard of some blogger said that this B Vitamin makes her nail long and strong and yada, yada, yada...so I picked it up going "Weeee, flowers!"


They are supposed to stimulate hair and nail growth and I haven't noticed a thing taking them. Well, maybe it's because I take it once a while whenever I feel like it... And because...I do chop my nails off every week so that no white part are shown, it has been a habit since kindergarten so it's hard to reverse...I will see what it does to my hair though, since I am growing it back, but wouldn't it be more helpful just eat a lot of tofu (protein) instead?

And no, you don't have to get the same thing, I was just being stupid.

Comments